Selecting the Best Chicago Duct Cleaning Company
Before choosing a duct cleaning company, don’t make costly mistakes. If you spend your money and only get a job that’s half-done or done improperly, it’s no bargain, whatever the price. Here are some factors to consider:
- Is the Company Licensed and Bonded? – You need this protection, plus insurance. Chicago Duct Cleaners is fully licensed, bonded and insured.
- Avoid Inexperienced Companies – Locally owned and operated, Chicago Duct Cleaners has over 20 years of experience doing this work. We offer a 100% GUARANTEE of SATISFACTION. We’re not satisfied until you are.
- Are Technicians Properly Trained? – If the technicians who come to your home don’t have proper training, you may not have clean ducts when they leave. Worse, they could even damage your ductwork. At Chicago Duct Cleaners, training is a continual process. Every technician who works for us has years of experience.
- Avoid Fake Bargain Prices – How much duct cleaning can you get for $49? Very little, but that’s a common “Come-On” price offered by some duct cleaning outfits. They use that price to get into your home, then use high-pressure sales techniques to jack up the price with hidden fees and charges. At Chicago Duct Cleaners, we openly advertise our actual prices. Our technicians never try to sell you unnecessary services, and explain exactly what the costs are before they start.
- Is Duct Cleaning Just A Sideline? – For some companies, air duct cleaning is just an afterthought – an extra service they can sell you when they’re doing other jobs, like upholstery and carpet cleaning. Proper air duct cleaning requires specialized, high-powered equipment and training these companies just don’t have. Chicago Duct Cleaners cleans only air ducts and related systems. That’s all we do and we’re the best at it.
- Hire a member of National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) – The NADCA has an extensive code of ethics and insists that member companies hire technicians who have been trained and certified by the NADCA. All cleaning methods used must be approved by the NADCA, and NADCA must carry at least $500,000 of liability insurance. Chicago Duct Cleanerss is a certified member of the NADCA.
- Does the Company Have A High Better Business Bureau Rating? – Look the company up at the Chicago Area BBB website. Whenever possible, also check the company’s reputation with people you know.
Chicago Duct Cleaners – The Leading Chicago Area Duct Cleaning Service
Chicago Duct Cleaners meets every qualification to be the company you should choose. When you need air duct, furnace, air conditioner, dryer vent, or other specialized cleaning, Chicago Duct Cleaners is your best choice. Our prices are advertised in the open. Our technicians have top-notch training, and are always courteous, on time, and thorough. Our equipment is state-of-the-art. We also offer many combination services for even more savings. Contact us now and schedule a cleaning soon.