Chicago Air Duct & Vent Cleaning Services
- Duct Cleaning for Whole House ONLY $97 – Well completely clean your furnace and duct system for one low price. No hidden charges and no extra costs!
- Central AC Cleaning at No Charge – We’ll completely clean your central air conditioning system with a RotoBrush Duct Cleaning Service.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning – $57 – Purchase any air duct cleaning and we’ll clean your dryer vent for this reduced price.
- Rotary Brush Cleaning of Unlimited Vents – $197.95 – Take advantage of this reduced price offer on a flexible rotary brush and vacuum cleaning of your entire duct system. Unlimited number of vents!
Reduce Indoor Air Pollution in Chicago
The air in your Chicago area home may be 70% more polluted than outside air. That can be dangerous to the health of you and your family. The source of much of that pollution comes from inside your heating and air conditioning ductwork, which are lined with deposits that include bacteria, fungi, dust, pet hair, pet dander, and other contaminants. Molds, too, accumulate in damp ducts. All of these contaminants continually circulate in your home whenever your furnace or air conditioner is running. The result may be allergies or asthma, resulting in runny noses, eye irritation, and a general run-down feeling. Stale odors, too, come from dirty air ducts.
Air Duct Cleaning, when performed by professional, trained technicians with powerful equipment, can rid your air ducts of these contaminants, restoring the air circulating in your home to a clean, healthful condition. We recommend that your ductwork be cleaned at least once a year.
Rely only on our professional Air Duct Cleaning by trained personnel using powerful van mounted equipment. Air Duct Cleaning, done properly, can remove the build-up of contaminants leaving clean, healthful air circulation in your home. Chicago Air Duct Cleaning recommends that you have your air ducts cleaned annually in most cases.
Reduce Allergies with Chicago Air Duct Cleaning
In Chicago, as in most Midwestern cities, allergies can be a constant problem. No matter what season it is, allergens in our homes can circulate all year through our heating and cooling system air ducts. They accumulate inside the ductwork and can reappear in your home’s air at any time. If your home is tightly sealed, the problem can be made even worse.
Chicago has some pretty extreme weather. Cold winters, summer heat and humidity, and winds make homeowners close their homes up much of the time. Even though this helps keep energy costs down, it traps all of the air, along with the dust and other debris, inside the house. That dust and debris accumulated inside the air ducts, only to break free and re-circulate again and again. Many allergens make up part of that dust, so your family is constantly exposed to allergens year round. Here are the facts about allergens in your home:
- Every Home Contains Allergens – From dust mite excrement and pollen, to pet dander, fungus and mold spores, house dust contains many allergens. Even careful cleaning can’t get rid of these, and they build up in your ductwork.
- Housecleaning Can’t Eradicate Allergens – Good housekeeping can help keep allergens off surfaces, but it doesn’t remove them from your air ducts. Pets and dust mites constantly add new allergens to your home, and other allergens enter every time a door or window is opened.
- Air Ducts Store Allergens – Since air ducts constantly circulate the air in your home when you heat or cool the house, dust in the air and its associated allergens build up into a thick layer inside the ducts. That layer is constantly supplying dust and contaminants to the air.
- Furnace And AC Filters Don’t Trap Everything – While the filter in your furnace traps some of the dust, no filter can trap it all. Even the very best filters allow some dust, particularly microscopic particles, to bypass the filter.
- Duct Cleaning Is The Answer – Only thorough and regular cleaning of your air ducts can remove the accumulated dust, contaminants, and allergens that build up. Poorly done air duct cleaning can add to the problem by loosening build-ups, so you need professional cleaning. Chicago Air Duct Cleaning recommends our RotoBrush or MaxiSweep cleaning methods for allergen reduction, since they are the most effective in completely cleaning ductwork.
Chicago Air Duct Cleaners – Your Best Choice!
Chicago Air Duct Cleaners can handle any job. We clean both residential and commercial air ducts, furnaces, air conditioning systems, chimneys, water heaters, and dryer vents. As a certified member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, we’re the most professional duct cleaning company anywhere in the Chicago area. Our technicians have extensive training and the very best van-mounted equipment available. Out top priority is your complete satisfaction. Contact us now to schedule duct cleaning or any of our other services!